ABOUT RUN TO FEED THE HUNGRY
10K Run & 5K Run/Walk to support Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
Thanksgiving morning - Thursday, November 24, 2016 — Rain or Shine!
10K - 8:15 a.m. • 5K - 9 a.m.
The race starts on J Street just west of the entrance to the Sacramento State campus and runs through the beautiful tree lined streets of East Sacramento.
- Youth (17 & under)
- July 1 - November 24: only $20!
- Adults (18 & older)
- Early Bird Registration (by Thursday, November 17) - $35
- Regular Registration (Friday, November 18 through Wednesday, November 23) - $40
- Race Day Registration (Thanksgiving Day, November 24) - $45 *Race day registrants will not be timed
- Youth (17 & under)
- Youth (17 & under) - $35
- Adults (18 & older) - $55
- Drumstick Dasher (Virtual participant)
- Out of town? Responsible for the Meal? Want to sleep in? Register as a Drumstick Dasher to receive your bib and shirt, but skip the running. You may pick up your shirt at REI before the event or at SFBFS after the event.
- Shirts will not be mailed to Drumstick Dashers unless you select packet mailing during the registration process.
Individuals who give a donation of $50 or more AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION (and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) will receive a Run to Feed the Hungry scarf! Register today!
If you'd prefer to mail in your registration form, click here. (Please note, mail-in registration only accepted through November 6, 2016)
Run to Feed the Hungry merchandise items are available for purchase this year! Stay warm this Thanksgiving with a Run to Feed the Hungry lightweight hoodie or ball cap! Select your favorite items when you register!
Packet Pickup is available Saturday, November 19 through Wednesday, November 23 (6 p.m.) at the Sacramento REI Store. See REI Packet Pickup information. Packet pick up is also available on Thanksgiving Day from 7 - 9 a.m. at Sacramento State University.
Things to Remember
- Please keep dogs at home...for the safety of both species!
- No roller blades, bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Bike parking is available during the event.
- Refunds and transfers are not available because all proceeds go to support families in our community.
- No strollers, baby joggers or wagons in the 10K and 5K timed races.