10K Run & 5K Run/Walk to support Sacramento Food Bank & Family Services
Thanksgiving morning - Thursday, November 22, 2018 — Rain or Shine!
10K - 8:15 a.m. • 5K - 9 a.m.
The event starts on J Street just west of the entrance to the Sacramento State campus and runs through the beautiful tree lined streets of East Sacramento. View the course map for more information.
Registration for the 25th annual Run to Feed the Hungry is now open! Register today!
- Youth (17 & under) - only $20!
- Adults (18 & older)
- Early Bird Registration (by Thursday, November 15) - $35 (guarantees a shirt in your size!) Sizing Chart
- Regular Registration (Friday, November 16 - Wednesday, November 21 at 6 p.m.) - $40
- Race Day Registration (Thanksgiving Day, November 22) - $45 *Race day registrants will not be timed
Drumstick Dasher (Virtual participant)
- Out of town? Responsible for the Thanksgiving meal? Want to sleep in? Register as a Drumstick Dasher to receive your bib and shirt, but skip the running.
- Individual participants can sign up for Run to Feed the Hungry using the paper registration form and mailing it in. Must be postmarked by November 3, 2018. Forms should be mailed to Run to Feed the Hungry, c/o SFBFS, 3333 Third Avenue, Sacramento, CA 95817
Thank You Gift
- Individuals who give a donation of $50 or more AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION (and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST) will receive a special Run to Feed the Hungry beanie.
Run to Feed the Hungry merchandise items are available for purchase! Stay warm this Thanksgiving with Run to Feed the Hungry gloves or showcase your support with a Run to Feed the Hungry baseball cap! Select your favorite items when you register!
Packet pickup is available Saturday, November 17 through Wednesday, November 21 at Fremont Presbyterian Church during the following times:
- Saturday, November 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, November 18 from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, November 19 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 20 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 21 from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Packet pickup is also available on Thanksgiving Day from 7-9 a.m. at Fremont Presbyterian Church.
Things to Remember
- Please keep dogs at home...for the safety of both species!
- No roller blades, bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Bike parking is available during the event.
- Refunds and transfers are not available because all proceeds support families in our community.
- No strollers, baby joggers or wagons in the 10K and 5K timed races.